Episode 8: Understanding your Relationship with AlcoholAug 30, 2023
This episode is all about understanding your relationship with alcohol. Drinking alcohol is such a socially accepted drug, so much so that it's pretty weird if you don't participate in the whole charade. Right?
In this episode I share the effects of alcohol on the body, all according to information given to us by Spirit of Compassion and Anthony William, Medical Medium. And even though it might seem fun, it for sure is not helping you heal your eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo or rosacea...
I also share my point of view on it, my own personal journey with alcohol, and why I gave up drinking over 3 years ago.
And if you have any questions regarding your alcohol consumption or your habits around alcohol, after listening to this episode, please reach out to me. You can email me at: [email protected]
Here's a glance at this episode:
- [01:48] The effects of alcohol on the body according to Medical Medium
- [08:20] The connection between discomfort and alcohol consumption
- [10:05] My dad and his relationship with alcohol
- [14:33] You don't have to be an alcoholic to be addicted to alcohol
- [17:11] Is it time to quit drinking?
- [18:00] My own journey with alcohol
- [25:03] What finally made me give up drinking
Links mentioned in this episode: