Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites operated by SANDRA SVENSSON (which includes sandrasvensson.com) are subject to the following Terms of Service and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms of Service and confirm that all other agreements between you and the website are replaced and without force or effect:
- All content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and audio files and other material contained on the website, is protected by copyright, unless otherwise stated and is the property of the company and/or supplier to the company. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms of Service.
- All trade names, trademarks and images and biographical information of persons used in the company’s content and the content of the website, including but without limitation the name and trademark, are either the property of or used with the permission of the company. The use of content by you is strictly prohibited, unless expressly permitted in these Terms of Service. Any unauthorised use of content may violate the copyright, trademark and ownership of the company and/or third parties as well as laws on privacy and publicity as well as other ordinances and statutes. Nothing contained in this agreement or on the site shall be construed as, implicitly or otherwise, granting any licence or right to use trademark or other proprietary information without the written consent from the company or third party owners. The company respects the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights of others. The company has the right, but no obligation, to remove content and accounts containing material that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be illegal, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise offensive or infringes the intellectual property of the party or these Terms of Service. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated and/or that any work belonging to has been reproduced on the website or in any content in any way, you can notify the company at [email protected]. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is infringed, all relevant information about copyright and/or trademark registration, the location/web address of the infringement and other information you consider relevant.
- While the company makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, the company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The company assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- When you register with Sandra Svensson and/or this website, you expressly agree to receive information, reports, documents, notices about new products or services or other records or correspondence from the company. You agree to receive messages electronically by sending the message to you by email.
- If you submit comments or suggestions to the website, to the company, including but not limited to notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become and remain the property of the company. No submissions shall be subject to any duty of confidentiality on the part of the company. The company shall exclusively have all rights to (including intellectual property rights) and have the right to unlimited use, publication and distribution of all such posts for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any confirmation or compensation to you.
- The company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorised access to our data and files. But no system, whether password-protected, can be completely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files that you store through the website. Use of the site is entirely at your own risk.
- NO COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR MAINTAINING THE INSTALLATION AND / OR CONTENT ON SITE SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, TEMPORARY, INDIRECT, OR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF YOUR MEASURE TO USE WE. WITHOUT LIMITING PREVIOUSLY, ALL CONTENT IN PLACE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, NOT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR MERCHANTABILITY. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR PERFORMANCE FOR THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF THESE MATERIALS FOR ANY OF THE USER'S NEEDS OR THE PROBABILITY THAT THEY USE MEETS ANY OF THE USER'S EXPECTATIONS, SECURITY OR CORRECTNESS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKINGS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY MONEY USING THE WEBSITE OR THE COMPANY'S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITIES TO EVALUATE YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL AND PERFORM YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR PERFORMANCE OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; The time you spend on the programs, ideas and techniques offered and utilised, as well as your money, your knowledge and your skill. Because these factors differ between all individuals, the COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE WARRANTIES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF MATERIAL WILL BE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR, THAT ERROR WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT AND / OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM FROM FROM SKU. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANOTHER PARTY'S WEBSITE OR SERVICE PROVIDER. ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE SUBJECT TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THIS SELLER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Thus, some of the above exceptions may not apply to you.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY APPLICATION OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web provider, Stripe payment services, your software and / or updates or updates). ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE SUBJECT TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THIS SELLER. The company reserves the right to determine whether the company is liable for any such failure or discrimination. THE COMPANY RECEIVES THE RIGHT FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND / OR CONTENT, OR TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION TO THE SITE AND / OR THE COMPANY'S CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES. The company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the company is liable for any such failure or discrimination. The company may, in its sole discrimination, refund the initial fee charged for each use of the website and / or any content and thus complies with the company's refund policy. THE COMPANY MUST HAVE SAVED YOUR PAYMENT FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER YOUR PAYMENT FOR USE OF THE SITE AND / OR CONTENT, OR PERSONALLY, FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF CANCELLING THE CUSTOMER LICENCE.
- LIABILITY IS NOT TAKEN FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CRIMINAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, RESULTS, INCOME, INCOME THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND / OR RELATED MATERIAL, THAT USER SERVICES PROVIDED HERE OR THROUGH ANY OTHER ACTION THAT IS SPECIAL.
- You agree to indemnify the Company and each of its members, officers and agents from all liabilities, receivables, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your breach of this Agreement. , (ii) any infringement of you or any third party rights, (iii) any material, information and / or other content of any nature or media that you submit or share on or through the Website, (iv) your use of the Website or Services that the Company may provide through the Website, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Website or the Services or with other users of the Website or the Services. The company reserves the right to exercise exclusive defence for all claims to which we are entitled to compensation in accordance with this section. In that case, you must give the company such cooperation as the company reasonably requested.
- The terms of these Terms of Service are for the benefit of the company, its subsidiaries and its third party content providers and licensors, and everyone shall have the right to assert and apply such terms directly or for their own account.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without applying any principles of conflict of law. You are referred to the exclusive jurisdiction in Sweden. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, invalid or for any reason unenforceable, this provision shall be deemed to be separable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforcement of any remaining provisions.
Last updated: 12th April 2022