Episode 1: Understanding the actual root cause to your skin conditionJun 21, 2023
Hello, and welcome to the very first episode of the You Can Heal Your Skin podcast. I’m very excited to get started, on what I hope will be an inspirational and motivational podcast for you.
My intention is to share Medical Medium information in the way that I’ve used it and the way that I’ve understood it. I really want to make this information accessible for you, and I want to make this complex information easy to understand.
I will have plenty of episodes where I just share different topics regarding skin healing, but I also hope to be able to provide you with lots of different interviews with people who are healing or have fully healed their skin by using Medical Medium information. I find a lot of inspiration in other people’s healing stories myself, so I would love to share some beautiful conversations with you to keep you inspired and motivated in your healing journey. If there’s anyone in this community that you would love for me to interview, please let me know.
In this first episode we'll start with the foundation for healing your skin, and that is understanding what is causing your eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo or rosacea. The medical community won't provide us with any real answers, they just keep pushing the autoimmune theory that our bodies are attacking themselves, and that we cannot heal and that we have to live with our skin conditions forever.
This is a lie, and I'll tell you all about it in this week's episode.
Here's a glance at this episode:
- [00:51] Welcome to the very first episode of the You Can Heal Your Skin podcast
- [02:20] The effect the autoimmune lie has on us
- [05:02] Explaining the actual root causes to eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo, and rosacea
- [06:43] Your doctor is not aware of these root causes
- [07:26] Our genes are also getting blamed for the state of our skin
- [08:40] The truth is that your body is your best friend
- [10:08] How the root cause affects your liver
Links mentioned in episode: